Wednesday, January 22, 2014

26 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks 0 Days

How big is baby? Babies are about 14 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: Still at the same weight which is actually making me nervous!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes and loving them.

Sleep: Is pretty good. I'm still getting up frequently to pee and I have noticed that my hands get tingly if I sleep on them weird.

Best moment this week: Painting the nursery!

Movement: Very noticeable now. I feel Baby A more at night and Baby B more during the day. It's definitely the best part of pregnancy.

Food cravings: Cereal and chocolate ice cream.

Food Aversions:Poor eggs. Still don't like them.

Gender: Two baby girls! 

Labor Signs: n/a

Pregnancy Symptoms: Restless legs right before bed, tiredness in the afternoon/evening.

Belly Button in or out? Still in but I can see the "bottom."

What I miss: Nothing.  

What I am looking forward to: My shower this weekend.

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is 1/27

Milestones: Painting the nursery, ordering the cribs and getting the bedding! Things are moving right along. I can't wait to start setting everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment