Tuesday, October 22, 2013

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 Weeks 6 days

How big is baby? The babies are the size of peaches.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm finally at my pre-pregnancy weight again.

Maternity clothes? I still don't really need maternity clothes, but it's more comfortable to wear the belly band and looser shirts. I ordered a pair of maternity  jeans because I'm sure that I'll need them soon!

Sleep: Is decent. I am paranoid about sleeping on my stomach (even though I think that it's still safe), and I'm not used to sleeping on my side.

Best moment this week: Seeing my family when I went to NY for my grandfather's funeral. It was for a sad occasion, but it was the first time I had seen everyone since announcing the pregnancy.

Movement: None.

Food cravings: Still love olives and back to craving avocado sushi.

Food Aversions: Eggs.

Gender: In four weeks we will find out the sex!

Labor Signs: n/a

Pregnancy Symptoms: This week I didn't have too many symptoms. Occasional indigestion and heartburn.

Belly Button in or out? In .

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex on November 19th so I can start shopping!

Upcoming appointments/events: My next OB appointment is 10/28.

Milestones: Making it to the second trimester.

Bump Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment