How big is baby? The babies are 7 ounces and 8 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: Definitely gain. I'd say about 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. I look more and more awkward in my regular clothes. I ordered 4 new shirts and some black work pants. I am also in love with my maternity jeans. I might not stop wearing them even after the babies are born.
Sleep: Better. I think that I'm getting used to sleeping on my side.
Best moment this week: Having the anatomy scan and having the doctor tell us that both babies look great. It was such a relief to know that they are healthy. The next best moment was finding out that we are having two daughters!!!!!!!
Movement: None. I thought that I felt something at 17 weeks, but I haven't felt it again.
Food cravings: Marinated mushrooms and seltzer.
Food Aversions: Eggs.
Gender: Two baby girls!
Labor Signs: n/a
Pregnancy Symptoms: I had one day where I felt like I had a gas bubble at the top of my stomach. A few nights of heartburn, but otherwise feeling great!
Belly Button in or out? In, but I can see the scar from my appendectomy. I have never really seen it because it was hidden and now I'm like, wow, that's kind of gross!
What I miss: Turkey on whole wheat. Sushi.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement.
Upcoming appointments/events: I have an appointment with my OB today and then my next ultrasound is December 17th.
Milestones: Finding out the sex and starting our registry. I still can't believe that this is really happening!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment