Wednesday, December 11, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks 0 Days

How big is baby? About the size of carrots and 3/4 of a pound each.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm about 13 lbs up. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. I'm still wearing my regular work pants with a belly band, but most of my shirts are maternity. 

Sleep: It's been pretty good this week. My hips get a little sore but for the most part I'm sleeping well. 

Best moment this week: Decorating the tree and going to the town Christmas tree lighting. It was very emotional for me-- next Christmas we are going to have two little ones! 

Movement: I still think that I am feeling them but I'n not 100% sure. I get these wiggly feeling sometimes.

Food cravings: None that I can think of. 

Food Aversions: None this week. 

Gender: Two baby girls! 

Labor Signs: n/a

Pregnancy Symptoms: I had swollen ankles one day, which I think was from wearing too tight shoes the day before. I also seem to feel my heart beating more-- it must be all the extra blood? Some growing belly pains and occasional restless leg syndrome at night. Very random!

Belly Button in or out? In, but stretching.

What I miss: Wine.

What I am looking forward to: Having Lenny feel the babies. 

Upcoming appointments/events: My next ultrasound is December 17th.

Milestones: Visiting the hospital maternity floor. It was so cool to see where we will be having these two little ones! Also, in week 19 I heard the babies' heartbeats for the first time. It was incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment