Saturday, December 28, 2013

22 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks 3 Days

How big is baby? At our last ultrasound 12/17, Baby A was measuring around 1 lb 2 oz and Baby B was around 1 lb.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm about 15 lbs up. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. The belly is growing.

Sleep: It's been pretty good. Common issues: heartburn, sore hips, getting up to pee 3 times a night and restless leg syndrome. 

Best moment this week: Lenny felt the babies move for the first time on 12/21! It was awesome!

Movement: I feel them every day at this point. Exactly at 21 weeks was when I finally KNEW that I had felt them. I can now feel them from the outside too. 

Food cravings: Seltzer. Lots and lots of seltzer. Fruit, especially pineapple and strawberries. 

Food Aversions: None this week. 

Gender: Two baby girls! 

Labor Signs: n/a

Pregnancy Symptoms: Feeling tired if I'm on my feet too long. I'm really starting to feel pregnant!

Belly Button in or out? In, but stretching.

What I miss: Alcohol. 

What I am looking forward to: Starting the nursery! 

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is 12/30.

Milestones: Having Lenny feel the babies move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment