Tuesday, December 31, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks 6 Days

How big is baby? Babies are about 11.5 inches long 

Total weight gain/loss: Definitely up! 

Maternity clothes? Yes. At my doctor's appointment on 12/30 by belly was measuring 30 weeks!

Sleep: Not bad.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeats and feeling stronger movement and kicks.

Movement: Getting strong every day. On 12/29 I got nervous because I realized I hadn't felt them in a while so I tried everything to wake them up. I had a glass of iced cold seltzer and must have startled them because they went nuts!

Food cravings: flavored seltzer.

Food Aversions: None this week. 

Gender: Two baby girls! 

Labor Signs: n/a

Pregnancy Symptoms: Swollen feet! I need new shoes because nothing is comfortable any more. 

Belly Button in or out? Stretching more. Still in though. 

What I miss: Nothing.  

What I am looking forward to: Starting the nursery! 

Upcoming appointments/events: My next appointment is ???? 

Milestones: My shower invitations went out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment